Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Video: Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Chanukah and Happy Holidays to all my international and multilingual friends...and yes, Americans, too! International does not mean "foreigners" in MY head. We are ALL part of an international global community, and we all celebrate "the holidays" in our own ways based on our own religions, cultures, and beliefs.

One of the great things about this country is our Freedom of Religion, the right to worship and celebrate our beliefs while being tolerant of the ways others may celebrate them that differ from our own. Whether you believe in Christmas or not, is your choice, and I appreciate you allowing me to exercise my freedom of choice.

That being said, I found some great footage at http://www.footagefirm.com/ that wanted to be put into a video Christmas card. Some animated text and music to round out the vision, and voila! My gift to my friends was born...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment